Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Pics of Rohan

We are up to 632 pictures of Rohan already! This is exactly why we got a digital camera 5 years ago, when we got the dogs. We went through 4 rolls of film the first weekend we had Lucy and only 4 pictures turned out good enough to keep. With Rohan we SAVED 632 pictures, which means we probably threw out another 600, so the kid is well documented...
Rohan has been eating like a moo cow as of late, so we took him in to get weighed earlier this week. He's up to a whopping 6lbs 2ozs as of Monday, but you wouldn't know it by some of the pictures. He's still pretty small & scrawny. We took some random pictures, and also some post bath ones to show how scrawny he really is. There is also a good picture from Michelle's visit at the end...:)

5 comments:

Sally said...

Oh you guys make me laugh out loud. Total Saggy-Baggy-Elephant!!

Michelle Stokes said...

I love the gun show photo. Not so fod of the blank stare photo. I probably was listening to one of Mike's stories so I zoned out as usual.

Gatfly said...

Just what I needed to see!
Thanks for the warm-me-up!

Calds and Nico said...

I love the Dr Evil photo!!!

Tony, Jen, Taylor and Kaylee said...

I love the eyes so wide open! I can't believe he is 6.2 lbs already! He must really be getting the hang of eating! He'll fill out those rolls in no time!