Friday, January 23, 2009

Who Does Rohan Look Like?

OK, I can never look at babies and say "He has your eyes" or "He's got Mom's ears". To me its just a baby. But we hear a lot of people that say Rohan look like parts of each of us, and others just say he looks like one of us. It's pretty subjective, but look for yourself.
Here is a slide show of Mara and I as babies, and several pictures of Rohan over the last few weeks. If you want to see them side-by-side click on the slide show twice and it will take you to our album, otherwise it's just a sideshow.
Feel free to vote on who you think he looks like, and be sure to leave your thoughts on a comment. We'd love to hear what everyone has to say!

9 comments:

Michelle Stokes said...

If it were ot fo rth enost he would look exactly like Mara as a baby. Has her temperment too....thank God!

John and Heather Schmit said...

Wow, that's tougher than I thought it would be! I see little bit of both.

Scott said...

The Schwans Man wasn't an option...

Carrie-Area Director said...

I only see Mara in Rohan....sorry Mike!

Gatfly said...

Nose and ears are definitely Mike, but there are shots where I can really see Mara, too! A pretty good mix-up, if you ask me. We will certainly keep him, at any rate! And who says all babies look alike....

[Did Shell really scowl at that age??]

Timothy and Allison Peet said...

I see a lot of Mara, but he does seem to have Mike's nose. He's perfect!

Sally said...

Seriously, Mike, did you vote for yourself?

Cari said...

I tend to think babies look like babies--especially newborns. I think it's a toss-up/combination. If you look at Elyse's newborn pics, she doesn't look ANYTHING like she does now. Erik, well, at this point you can still tell that his newborn pics are him. In time, a lot of changes!

Joshua Bacon said...

The scowl couldn't possibly be from the Bacon side so must be Syring!!!