Sunday, August 26, 2007

One week down...

I survived the first week, relatively unscathed. The one casuality is my cell phone...while it is still functional, I no longer have a screen. Which wouldn't really matter if I actually remembered numbers and didn't rely on my trusty address book (in the phone, of course!) and I can no longer text, although I figured out how to forward my text messages to Mike without seeing the screen. Other than a crappy phone, I had a great week!
Classes are, as expected, crammed with a ton of information, some I'm vaguely familiar with, some I'm not. I have 6 classes this quarter, with labs for all of them. Generally I will be at school from 7am-5pm with an hour for lunch, the hours are pretty much what I'm used to but definitely more brain power required! My first exam is already next Wednesday, September 5, in Biochemistry. So far, I have been studying at home, inside and outside (even in the hammock,with my coffee!)for at least a few hours everyday. Hopefully I'll stay on top of things!

Don't get me wrong, studying does take up a lot of my time, but we've found some time for fun as well, but that is for another post!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Was Linus helping you in the hammock? :-}

Gatfly said...

Sounds like you are getting into the "swing" of things!