Sunday, November 16, 2008

Study Break Fun

With Mara & I holed up in the house for the next week, we know it's important to get out and get some air, unhunch our shoulders and give our brains a brief rest.
The dogs also need to get some exercise in a little too, so we usually take them to the park across the street from our house to run. Linus found himself on the other side of the creek at the park and we called him back over. We didn't have our camera with us so the video is shot with my camera phone, so the quality sucks. You can tell by the water whether he made it or not. Comedy is comedy, despite the pixelation...:)



Lucy also found a puddle to "cool off" in. It's 45°F outside and somehow fatty is warm. This is another good video of Linus' tendency to just space out for a while. Linus is nice & warm in his polo, but it was a little wet at the park so we need to wash it. Linus jumped at the camera and splashed muddy water all over my face & coat. Luckily I cut the video just as the swearing began...:)

3 comments:

Gatfly said...

I don't think you cut that video off quite as soon as you thought you had.
I see a future of embarrassing moments for your new little one....

Michelle Stokes said...

These two videos, especially the first one, are awesome. Man I wish I were there to see Linus take a digger like that!!!

Sally said...

Poor Linus! Poor little tardo...