Friday, May 23, 2008

Finals are over!

Third quarter is complete! I had the last of my finals this morning and then next week I have clinical skills testing and a CPR/Basic Life Support course but aside from that I am done for a few weeks. The first two weeks of July I will be working with a physician at his clinic in Milan, MO (a town even smaller than Kirksville). This should be a chance for me to practice my exam and H&P (History & Physical) skills. It seems pretty crazy that we've been here 9 months already and that I will be starting my second year of medical school in a few short months (technically I have 1 more quarter in my first year to be completed in August).

Since we've been pretty busy I didn't have a chance to post any pictures but we took quite a few study pictures and some showing off the puppies more neurotic side.

2 comments:

Cari said...

You two have the most spoiled doggies! --Sage and Buck would be jealous!

Cari said...

Oh, and congrats on finishing finals and your masters preso (Mike)!