Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Webcam Fun!

My Dad was having issues with his webcam and we were trying to figure it out. I thought the problem was on my end because I couldn't see his camera. Michelle was around so I asked if she could make a video call to test our connections. Well it worked. Bad news...Dad, I think you need a new webcam (or at least uninstall/reinstall yours). Good news...Michelle never fails to entertain...(click the pictures to see the larger versions)...

Michelle Talks To Our Dogs...Thoroughly Confusing Them (Noted By The Head Tilt)...
Michelle & Jackson Watched Our Dogs Eat One Another...


Michelle Plays With Jackson On Her Head, And Then Introduces His Toy Dog...I Apparently Got Excited Also...


Michelle Then Decides To Play With The Dog Herself...And Being Very Entertained...Me As Well...


Never A Dull Moment...Thanks Shell!!! :)

No comments: