Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I love you!
I love watching baseball with you especially when the Brewer's win.
I love going for hikes with you and exploring all sorts of new places.
I love how you swim me around the pool like a shark and then let me jump and splash.
I love that you "buzz the tower" with me around the house, I think Mom & the puppies like getting buzzed:)
I love when you take me along on your jogs, the jogging stroller lull's me to sleep every time.
I love that you'll do anything to make me feel better when I am sick, tired or just whiny.
I love falling asleep on your shoulder.
I love that you take such good care of Mommy & me.
I love that you teach me how to do new things like drink from a sippy cup, eat cereal, sit up, roll over, stand, and pretty soon crawl!
I love that you read to me, sometimes science books, and sometimes kids books.I love to make you smile:)
Most of all I LOVE YOU!
I hope you have an AWESOME birthday Dad!
Love,
Rohan

Happy birthday to my wonderful husband! I hope you enjoy your birthday!
Thank you for all that you do for us, I know I can drive you absolutely crazy and I am so glad you put up with me. You're the best! LYTMest!
I love you!
love,
Mara

5 comments:

Sally said...

Sam says "Happy Birthday Uncle Mike!!"

Gatfly said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Mike!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

Cari said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Ditto for Michelle!

Me said...

Thank you honey! I Love You Too!

Calds and Nico said...

That was so sweet!