Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Pt. 2

I just wanted to make one more note about Mother's Day, OK, 2 more. First, my Dad made the funniest damn card I've ever seen. He couldn't find the Print Shop CD (as the card states in rhyme) so he made one. Classic Larry.

Outside of card:

Inside of card:

Second, Mara and I found some time between my packing and her studying to go for a run. It was only going to be about 2 miles at the most but it turned into an 8K! That's 5 miles for the conversionally challenged (I had to look it up too). We were tired from this weekend, so we didn't think it would feel that good, but it felt great! Rohan was awake for about half and then snoozed the other half. He just watches the trees go by, happy as can be. Occasionally he'll catch one of us looking at him and start smiling. It makes you forget you're running, so that definitely makes the run better...:) Here is a little chart from our Mother's Day 8K:

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: