Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Times!

Rohan has been getting so expressive lately. He smiles a TON more now! Rohan has been so goofy lately we thought we'd post a few videos of him smiling and flirting.  The kid is going to be a card!
Other than that I'm working on my thesis and Mara is working through finals. We can't wait to see our families in The Dells this weekend for some INDOOR swimming and some R & R. Rohan is really excited to catch up with all his Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins!
There are a ton of pictures and videos, and I'm sure we'll have more to post after The Dells. Enjoy!


Peanut Butter Jelly Time! - Ignore the Pukey Beginning...


Biggest Smile Yet!:


Sit Ups:


Bathtime Fun!

4 comments:

Michelle Stokes said...

Love all the video and photos. He changes every day I swear!!!

Gatfly said...

Hand me a towel, I am drooling....can't wait to see him in person!!!

Timothy and Allison Peet said...

HOLY COW!!! I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the pics of scrawny Rohan to plump Rohan, very nice. The videos are priceless too, just wait a couple more months and look back at them.

Tony, Jen, Taylor and Kaylee said...

WOW! I really can't wait to see him now...He has really filled out since I saw him last. All I remember were the rolls of skin on his little butt that had no fat to fill them out. It doesn't look like he has that problem anymore! I'll see ya tomorrow...