Monday, October 6, 2008

If You Haven't Seen These...

...Take a few minutes and watch. They are Hilarious! Tina Fey rocketed into my favorite SNL comedians.
They are skits from SNL doin parodies of Sara Palin/Hilary Clinton, Palin's Interview with Katie Couric, and the recent VP debates. If for some reason you can't see the videos, you may need to download ADOBE FLASH. If you still cannot see them you can see the videos HERE. They are the first 3 listed.
Her dead-on Palin impersonation is amazin'...:)





3 comments:

Cari said...

HILARIOUS!!! I've missed SNL the last few Saturday nights. Now I'm caught up!

Sally said...

Now I wish I'd see the Katie Couric interview!

Gatfly said...

You had Mary and me rolling on the floor! She had seen one of them, and I had seen clips, but not the whole thing.
Thanks for sharing!