Friday, July 20, 2007

Whitefish Dunes State Park Hike

Last weekend went on a GREAT hiking trip to Whitefish Dunes State Park. This is like nowhere else in Wisconsin. The short bluffs are really a site to see, especially when the weather is turning bad, the waves really pick up!

Mara found a cool way down to a cave and got some great shots of the water.


Here is a shot of where she was when she took the video...a really cool lookout!














We also had a great photo-op when we were out on a rock column and Chris took a picture just as a good sized wave hit below us. We could feel the concussion through our feet! By the way, I'm not giving the thumbs up, I'm trying not to bleed on Mara's shirt. I fell about 8 feet trying to get to the rock column. Luckily no one caught that on film...:)














Michelle had a confused look on her face most of the time, but if you know her, it shouldn't surprise you...:)



















Jackson really enjoys being outside. It pretty much was the only time he was quiet...:)

1 comment:

Michelle Stokes said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again Mike....I hate you.