Thursday, September 13, 2012

Syring Family Update

For those who know me know that I am in LOVE with Fibonacci's sequence. It is just so damn elegant.

Well, I have another reason to love it, because my family is living it...let me explain...and see if you can figure it out...

We can get metaphysical and say that before I was born, I was 0, nothing, void.
Then there was me, I was 1.
Then there was Mara, she was 1.
Then we got married, our family was 2.
Then came Rohan, and our family grew to 3.
Do you know the next number in the Fibonacci series? 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, ?

It's 5! Meaning we have twins on the way! :)

Due date is mid-April, but we're guessing they will be slightly early. We are SUPER excited!
Rohan is asking all sorts of questions, and told Mara he wants twin girls...I don't think he understand the consequences of that...:)

Here are a couple, very early, ultrasounds. We will post more when we know more! :)


No comments: