Wednesday, January 5, 2011

European Vacation

It's going to be a bit before pictures are up, but we had an ABSOLUTE BLAST in Europe.
We had ~1500 pictures and 40+ videos of our trip, so those are being weeded out and organized so we can do real posts rather than saying "Here's 1500 pictures, enjoy!".
We are all recovering fine, just a little tired.  Actually feeling better than expected.  I'm sure we'll be back to "normal" by this weekend.
I'll try and get some of the pics and videos up of our London excursion by this weekend, and maybe Paris too, but just be patient and we'll get there...:)
Hope everyone had a great New Year/Xmas!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Stokes said...

I can't wait to see the photos. I looked through the 2000 you put on Picasa but some choice ones with captions on what I'm looking at would be great! Glad you're all back safe and had an absolute blast!!!!!!