Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hope You're Up For Some Reading!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share that one of the papers my lab has submitted has been published! I am 3rd author on the paper for my role in the technical work and write up of the materials & methods.
The title of the paper is Role of Extra-Esophageal Reflux in Chronic Otitis Media with Effusion. You will need Adobe PDF reader, which everyone should have. If you don't you can download it here: Adobe Reader.
I have been acknowledged in another paper last year: Plasma Fibrinogen γ' Chain Content in the Thrombotic Microangiopathy Syndrome, but I was never included as an author.

Anyone that doesn't already know, Mara was second author on a paper last year: Pain With No Gain - Allodynia Following Neural Stem Cell Transplantation in Spinal Cord Injury. She should have been first author since it was her idea and her work, but the M.D.'s have to have their way! Her department's policy is actually to let the tech's on the papers, but since it was her idea, it's pretty important she's included!

There will be a short quiz next week...

1 comment:

Michelle Stokes said...

I couldn't understand what the hell I was reading in the titles let alone the articles! I leave the details to the experts...you two! Congrats on the publications!!!!