Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Cancun

From January 17th-21st Mara and I will be setting out on an all inclusive trip to the Iberostar Resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico (Cancun area). This will be a well deserved trip since we have been working 5 jobs (Mara:3, Mike:2), and Mara's lab has been busier than EVER! Since we are also moving to go back to school, this will be our last "real" vacation for quite some time. I added a countdown for us to keep our spirits high...:)
We are heading out with some friends of ours, Tim & Allison, Nate, Wyatt, and Steph & JR. Should be one of the best vacations EVER!

1 comment:

Cari said...

GREAT idea guys! I wish I could go! Think of me as you sip drinks on the beach and ask the cabana boy for more guac. Oh, and don't forget the Immodium. You won't regret it!!